Its happening because of your habit. These days most of the beginners have it. Which is copying and pasting.
Please try to avoid this habit. It wont help you. Only it will cost your time.
One solution from my side is, try to do the coding by yourself. Don’t copy past codes. Try to do the coding line by line by yourself. If you face any problem or get stuck somewhere, then research about it. Try to clear your basics first.
And one last thing, this field requires time to be a pro. Take your time & keep creating new thing yourself. If you don’t have the interest to create something new by yourself, then you cant learn it.
It will take time. You can watch my video tutorials about HTML & CSS to clear your basics.
- I know HTML CSS but cant create anything by myself
- How do you become a professional WordPress designer?
- Advantages of using Bootstrap over designing websites from scratch using HTML/CSS/JS?
- Is it possible to create a website without learning any programming language?
- Pros and cons of learning Bootstrap vs coding from scratch?