The answer is Yes. Its pretty easy to create a website without programming language.
Using WordPress, we can create any kind of website is just a few minutes.
How to set up a website: 5 steps to get started.
- Make a plan for your website’s structure and content.
- Register a domain name – ideally pick a .com.
- Find a website builder (or CMS/hosting provider) to create your site.
- Optimize it for search engines.
- Launch your website.
See its very easy. Using this 5 steps you can create your website easily. Here is some video tutorial on WordPress, about how to create a website using WordPress.
- I know HTML CSS but cant create anything by myself
- How do you become a professional WordPress designer?
- Advantages of using Bootstrap over designing websites from scratch using HTML/CSS/JS?
- Is it possible to create a website without learning any programming language?
- Pros and cons of learning Bootstrap vs coding from scratch?